- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 Hourly
- Benefits: medical,
We are looking for a warehouse worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing, and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
Pay rate $16 p/hr
Schedule: 8am to 4:30pm
Start date: ASAP
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Current forklift licence
- High school degree
At JCS Professional Staffing, Inc., we know that the candidate, the hiring manager, and the organization all have to operate cohesively to meet the needs of the business.
OUR MISSION is to provide unequaled, professional recruiting services to our customers and candidates. JCS Professional Staffing, Inc. offers superior customer service and value for the most qualified candidates to our customers founded on uncompromised integrity and an unwavering commitment to excellence.
At JCS Professional Staffing, Inc. we are Working for You!
JCS Professional Staffing, Inc.
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?