Our graphic designers must be able to create: monthly publications, monthly e-newsletters, websites including maintaining our current sites, new ads for our clients, web/email videos and animated ads. Assist with answering phones; provide high quality customer service to our clients and readers. Must be able to create professional magazine proofs without spelling/grammatical errors and assist publisher with other various administrative duties. Some overnight travel is involved during our trade show season.
Website design/maintenance is a top priority for this position with graphic design capabilities.
• A 4-year Degree in Graphic Design
· Proficiency in MS Office, Photoshop, InDesign,
Illustrator and Dreamweaver Required!
• Strong spelling and grammar skills are a must
• Positive attitude
• Strong customer service skills
• Strong work ethic
• Organizational skills
• Strong communication/interpersonal skills
• Strong computer, internet, social media, Microsoft Office
Artistic and Creative
We are looking for a motivated and independent person to help our existing sales efforts and assist with our operation. This is a fast-paced job that will require you to meet deadlines and maintain a high level of customer service at all times.