Catalog & Technical Specialist
This position is responsible for providing parts catalogue and technical parts support to JCB dealers and customers. Will identify systemic and cataloging issues and implement fixes to drive continuous improvement in customer experience.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities
· Ensure fast and accurate responses to all dealer parts identification questions through a global case management tool
· Support customer business and ensure issues and concerns are handled promptly and efficiently
· Communication of the solution and necessary field action to our customers throughout the USA via technical bulletins, product updates, e-mail, and phone
· Identify parts cataloging concerns and implement fixes
· Champion catalogue system improvements
· Ensure that customer phone coverage is supported at all times, using colleagues where necessary
· Maintain detailed call logs of all customer enquiries & requests for assistance, including closing detail and date
· Additional duties as assigned by the Manager
· Ability to read engineering drawings and navigate electronic parts catalogues
· Technical experience with CE/AG equipment
· Must pass any drug screens, background checks and pre-employment tests as applicable
· Technical Institute graduate in related field
· Seven years of technical service or engineering experience within a related industry
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies
- A sense of urgency to deliver fast and accurate responses to dealer concerns
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Ability to take direction well, either written or verbal
- Effective presentation and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to be detail oriented and multi-task while maintaining a sense of urgency
- Willingness to travel as required (less than 5%)
· Both office environment and occasionally manufacturing/factory environment
· Subject to noise and temperature changes
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
· Sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
· The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
· The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
JCB is an equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. JCB complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. EEO EMPLOYER/VET/DISABLED
JCB is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company, JCB offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our website at https://www.jcb.com/en-gb/about/careers.
We are pleased to provide career growth and development opportunities to successful candidates as our organization continues to grow in the US.
We are incredibly proud to play a role in Building, Feeding and Defending America as we produce construction equipment which can be found on sites across the USA, agricultural equipment to aid our farmers and military equipment which serves to support and protect our service men and women around the globe!
JCB Inc.Pooler, GA
TechnologyView All JCB Inc. Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.