The Rancho Bernardo Inn is a distinctive family owned resort in San Diego, offering 287 upscale guest rooms, three restaurants, including recently opened and acclaimed signature restaurant, AVANT; a championship golf course, a renowned spa and expansive meeting and wedding venues. The resort has earned a Four Diamond rating from AAA for 43 consecutive years and has earned honors from Travel + Leisure Magazine and Conde Nast Traveler.
Wehave an exciting opportunity for a customer focused, organized and efficientGuest Services Managerwith strong communicationand multi-tasking skills. This role is assisting the Director of Front Office at the Rancho Bernardo Inn in overseeing the staff and operations of the Front Desk, PBX, Bell, Valet, and Concierge departments and to ensure efficient and professional service to all resort guests.
- To be responsible for ensuring that the Front Office staff exceed guest expectations and to oversee employee performance in the following areas: Front Desk, PBX, Valet, Bell, and Concierge.
- To hire, train, schedule, support, review, and discipline employees in the Front Office area and to ensure that all staff members maintain the highest possible levels of employee morale and department productivity.
- To direct staff in providing gracious and sincere customer service to all arriving and departing hotel guests.
- To oversee the proper handling of guest check-ins and check-outs by Front Desk, including welcoming guests, establishing credit, accurately completing all necessary paperwork, explaining to guests all aspects of their package format or group arrangements, and ensuring guest satisfaction with rooms and other arrangements.
- To manage and ensure compliance with all specified procedures in administering the affairs of the Concierge desk, including shipping, directions, dinner reservations, tickets, gift certificates, and amenities.
JOB KNOWLEDGE & EDUCATIONAL LEVEL:
- Four-year college degree preferred.
- Must have a minimum of two years experience in a similar position.
- Excellent communication skills and computer knowledge required.
- Familiar with OSHA, SB198, local Department of Health regulations, and relevant current laws governing handling of hazardous substances.
- Valid California driver's license required. Proof of personal automobile insurance coverage required.
Please click here for full job description.
JC Resorts/Rancho Bernardo Inn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Job Posted by ApplicantPro