JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim's, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Summary: Position responsible for entering all orders being sold to the South Americas, direct professional communication with our customers, managing the product shipping schedules to meet the contracted negotiations between customer and JBS. Ability to back up the sales person in their absence.
- Enter all new sales, making prints and folders.
- Send customers sale confirmations and proformas
- Verifying product to fill orders in FGI (Frozen Goods Inventory system)
- Request permits to be opened by customers.
- Request payments when orders will be shipping.
- Direct communication with customers in regards to a variety of needs.
- Ability to create and send financial proformas to customers.
- Working with International traffic to make ensure on time delivery as contracted
- Work with credit departments to ensure the payments have been made to ship product
- Send booking details to customers
- Pulling reports and analytical information from Clickview
- Handling claims submitted by customers, etc
- Some travel to plants and to meet customers
- Ability to back up Sales person while out of office.
- Preferred bi-lingual individual (English and Spanish)
- Strong business background
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and relational skills required
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Must have a sense of urgency, ownership, and accountability
- Must be able to work independently with little direction/supervision
- Must be a strong team player, with solid collaboration skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Databases and reporting