Relocation Assistance Available
With approximately 2,900 employees, JBS Food Canada ULC (“JBS Canada”) is one of the largest employers in southern Alberta and one of Canada's largest beef processors. Consisting of three locations—the Head Office and a Case Ready plant, both based in Calgary, Alberta, as well as a processing facility in Brooks, Alberta, where approximately 4,200 head of cattle are harvested and processed daily. The JBS Canada Brooks facility has the capacity to produce products ranging from boxed beef primals, ground beef, beef trimmings, beef by-products and hides which are shipped across Canada and worldwide. At the multi-protein Mountain Creek Farms case-ready facility in Calgary, JBS Canada produces value-added products including marinated, portion sized, multi-pack options, kebabs and much more.
JBS Canada is seeking an experienced, ambitious and highly motivated Senior Account Manager to join our dynamic team sales team in servicing the retail and food service sectors in Canada.
The successful candidate will, on a daily basis, be a strong and positive advocate in the alignment of JBS Canada products and services to existing and new customers seeking high quality Canadian beef offerings.
NOTE: This role will be located in the head office in Calgary, Alberta
**RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE**
- Execute the JBS Canada sales and marketing plan and tactics to assure maximum sales and market penetration with key targeted customers.
- Maintain and utilize expert product and market knowledge to: understand the differences and similarities associated with different products; match customer needs with products and programs to generate value-added sales; and understand and manage inventory including graded and aged product to influence targeted product sales.
- Determine customer needs and utilize highly effective selling skills to meet or exceed account goals
- Match new products and programs to customer goals, recommending enhancements to increase sales potential.
- Execute brand strategies to ensure a consistent company sales and marketing message
- Provide price quotes and modify as necessary to address specific customer needs
- Follow up with accounts frequently, maintaining an excellent working relationship of trust and confidence
- Ensure adequate follow-through in regards to operational aspects of the business such as appropriately handling the delivery and billing of products.
- Develop new accounts within designated territory to ensure growth of sales
- Follow market conditions and recognize market trends
- Work with logistics personnel to tie trucks and build loads to fill each truck
- Ensure all orders are shipped out in a timely manner from the production facility and cold storage facilities
- Train, mentor and guide other members of the Canadian sales team as required
- Support an environment of teamwork and trust, collaborating with peers, customers and other internal teams.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Agri-Business, Meat Science, Business, Marketing, Ag-Econ or Animal Science or equivalent experience
Experience: Minimum 3 year’s previous experience in sales. Prior fresh meat sales management experience required
- Excellent phone skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Exceptional follow-up skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Microsoft office applications a must
Compensation: Salary commensurate on experience and performance bonus potential.
Please note that Applicants may be subject to drug and alcohol testing. If an Applicant is requested to take a drug and alcohol test, any offer of employment to the Applicant will be conditional upon passing the drug and alcohol test.
Exceptional Benefits including:
Competitive Wage | Relocation Assistance | Extended Health/Medical Benefit | Group Life & Accidental Death Insurance | Long Term Disability | Vision/Dental Care | Employee Beef Purchasing Program | Voluntary Employee RRSP Contributions | Employer RRSP Contributions Career Growth and Continued Training
JBS Food Canada ULC
5883 11 St. SE, Calgary AB