Relocation Assistance Available
With approximately 2,900 employees, JBS Food Canada ULC (“JBS Canada”) is one of the largest employers in southern Alberta and one of Canada's largest beef processors. Consisting of three locations—the Head Office and a Case Ready plant, both based in Calgary, Alberta, as well as a processing facility in Brooks, Alberta, where approximately 4,200 head of cattle are harvested and processed daily. The JBS Canada Brooks facility has the capacity to produce products ranging from boxed beef primals, ground beef, beef trimmings, beef by-products and hides which are shipped across Canada and worldwide. At the multi-protein Mountain Creek Farms case-ready facility in Calgary, JBS Canada produces value-added products including marinated, portion sized, multi-pack options, kebabs and much more.
We are seeking an experienced, ambitious and highly motivated Manager to join its dynamic team in servicing the retail and food service sectors in Canada. THE SELECTED CANDIDATE MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL BOTH DOMESTICALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY.
The successful candidate will, on a daily basis, be a strong and positive advocate in the alignment of JBS Canada products and services to existing and new customers seeking high quality Canadian beef offerings.
NOTE: The successful candidate will work primarily from the JBS Imports office in Mississauga, Ontario.
- Deliver merchandising and customer service excellence, while meeting or exceeding yearly goals.
- Identify and create new and incremental sales growth by working directly with customers.
- Conduct product demonstrations and/or meat cutting education and training for customers seeking beef innovation, competitive advantage or consumer trends.
- Build strong relationships and partnerships with customers to develop loyalty back to JBS Canada beef programs and brands.
- Conduct, prospect, and follow-up with the focus and intent to secure profitable new business opportunities in alignment with corporate goals and priorities.
- Participate in customer and business reviews, select food shows and other initiatives in alignment with corporate outcomes.
- Uphold and comply with JBS ethics, accountabilities, policies and procedures.
- Work with and support all departments to ensure ongoing efficiency and prompt attention to customers - strong emphasis on being a solutions provider.
- Act as direct and trusted relationship manager and advisor to customers and in return provide timely and accurate "market intelligence" to executive leadership.
- Attend and actively participate in all required company meetings.
- Completed post-secondary education, preferably with a retail or sales discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ retail meat cutting and merchandising experience required with proven results and integrity.
- Prior beef industry and product knowledge required
- Strong technical and meat utilization knowledge
- Superior communication and presentation skills, both oral and written. Ability to speak French an asset.
- Clean criminal record and driver’s abstract.
- Must have worked in current role for a least one year with proven results.
- Ethical and Accountable
- Proactive and Adaptive
- Goal/Results oriented, with a company first mentality
- Someone who thrives in a high energy customer service environment expecting results and attention to every detail.
Earn competitive salary and bonus potential
Please note that Applicants will be asked to complete a pre-hire medical and drug and alcohol test. Any offer of employment to the Applicant will be conditional upon passing satisfactory completion of the medical and passing the drug and alcohol test.
Exceptional Benefits Include:
Competitive Wage | Relocation Assistance | Extended Health/Medical Benefit | Group Life & Accidental Death Insurance | Long Term Disability | Vision/Dental Care | Employee Beef Purchasing Program | Voluntary Employee RRSP Contributions | Employer RRSP Contributions | Medical Clinic on-site | Career Growth and Continued Training
Apply on line to: www.jbsfoodcanada.ca
JBS Food Canada ULC PO Box 1868 Brooks AB T1R 1C6
Phone: 403-501-2223 Fax: 403 501 2239