CDL-A Truck Driver Opportunities With JBS Carriers!
Texas Dedicated Fleet
JBS Carriers, the transportation arm of JBS USA, is an Over the Road and Regional truckload carrier handling both refrigerated and non-refrigerated freight. JBS Carriers has a fleet of more than 600 trucks and employees over 800 people. We have immediate openings for Company Drivers for our Texas Dedicated fleet.
- 45 CPM to start
- Extra Stop/Pickup
- Detention: Starts after 2 hours.
- Breakdown: Starts after 4 hours.
Benefits and Bonuses:
- Health Benefits: medical, prescription, dental, and vision after 60 Days
- Rider Policy: available after 3 months. No pets.
- Bonuses: sign on, fuel and safety
Work and Route:
- Average Miles: 1,800 to 2,200 per week (potential for more)
- Main Driving Region: TX, OK, AR with some runs to AL, GA, and CO
- Home Time: every 7-10 days. Home daily routes available!Weekends and 34-hour restarts aren't guaranteed to be at home.
- New Routes:
- Mount Pleasant, TX to San Antonio, TX – Drivers will be home most nights but could be held up and have to stay out overnight, must live in Mount Pleasant or San Antonio
- Lufkin, TX to Mount Pleasant, TX – Drivers will be home nightly but must live in Lufkin or Mt Pleasant
- At least 21 years old
- CDL-A with 1 year of 53' tractor trailer experience
- Mentor programs are available for drivers with less than a year of experience
If Interested in a driving career at JBS Carriers, Apply Today!