JBS Carriers is Hiring Local Utility Drivers
Home Daily - Earn $190 per Day
JBS Carriers, the transportation arm of JBS USA, is an Over the Road and Regional truckload carrier handling both refrigerated and non-refrigerated freight. JBS Carriers has a fleet of more than 600 trucks and employees over 800 people. We have immediate openings for Company Drivers for our Southeast Hopper Local Utility fleet.
- $190 per Day
- Years of Service: Daily Wage
- Less than 1 year: $190.00
- 1 Year: $195.00
- 2-3 Years: $200.00
- 4-6 Years: $205.00
- 7+ Years: $210.00
Work & Route:
- Work Schedule: Monday- Friday with occasional weekends.
- 10-12 hour work days.
- 2-4 loads per day.
- If driver has to lay over due to inability to return to domicile, driver will be compensated a layover at the current company paid rate.
- Start Times:
- Other locations—Driver is on site. Early starts (5 AM to 6 AM) or earlier if they want.
- Charleston, SC—Driver is on site at the port. Port opens at 7 AM
- Charleston SC – Local driver -- Daily pay as shown, will do shuttle type work. Home each day. Rarely weekend work. *Unloading dropped hopper trailers and assisting inbound JBS trucks with unloading or drop and hooks. There may be times that the driver could run a load to GA or AL. (there may be an overnight with this)
- Cuthbert, GA – Local driver – Stays on site. Daily pay as shown, will load dropped hopper trailers for inbound drivers. Home each day. Some weekend work. There may be times that the driver could run a load to SC. (there may be an overnight with this)
Benefits & Bonuses:
- Bonuses: for fuel efficiency, safety, and retention
- Health Benefits: medical, prescription, dental, and vision after 60 Days
- At least 21 years old
- CDL-A with 1 year of tractor trailer experience
- Must have 53' tractor trailer experience
- Mentor and Training programs are available for drivers with less than a year of experience
If you are interested in driving with JBS Carriers - Apply Today!