Hiring CDL-A Truck Drivers for Southeast Dedicated Haul
Home Almost Every Night - Earn a Minimum of $150/Day
JBS Carriers, the transportation arm of JBS USA, is an Over the Road and Regional truckload carrier handling both refrigerated and non-refrigerated freight. JBS Carriers has a fleet of more than 600 trucks and employees over 800 people. We have immediate openings for Company Drivers for our Southeast Dedicated fleet.
- $150/day Chattanooga, TN
- Orientation: $400
- Trainee: $600
- Lumper: paid by JBS. Some driver unload available but not mandatory
- Breakdown: $12/hour (after 4 hours in shop, up to 10 hours)
Benefits and Bonuses:
- Health Benefits: medical, prescription, dental, and vision after 60 Days
- Rider Policy: available after 3 months. No pets.
- Paid Holidays
- Bonuses: fuel and safety
Work and Route:
- Main Driving Areas: within 250 miles of Pilgrim's plant operations in each location.
- Hiring Area: Chattanooga, TN
- Hours and Days: 8 to 14 hours a day; mandatory five days a week with afternoon start times; voluntary extra days.
- Average Miles: 1,100/week
- Home Time: almost every night
- At least 21 years old
- CDL-A with 1 year of tractor trailer experience
- Must have 53' tractor trailer experience
- Mentor programs are available for drivers with less than a year of experience
If Interested in a driving career at JBS Carriers, Apply Today!