CDL-A Truck Driver Opportunities With JBS Carriers!
Greeley Regional Fleet: Haul Loads Out of Our Corporate Terminal in Greeley, CO!
JBS Carriers, the transportation arm of JBS USA, is an Over the Road and Regional truckload carrier handling both refrigerated and non-refrigerated freight. JBS Carriers has a fleet of more than 600 trucks and employees over 800 people. We have immediate openings for Company Drivers for our Greeley Regional fleet.
- Top 50% of our drivers earn an average $71,400 a year and top 10% earn an average of $84,800 a year.
- Earn up to an additional CPM in monthly bonuses including fuel, safety, retention and performance
- All miles paid unless going home
- Extra Stop/Pickup
- Unloading (optional for drivers)
- Lumper: paid by JBS
- Layover: after 24 hours idle, layover will also be paid on loads with extra transit time.
- Detention: Starts after 2 hours
- Per Diem
Benefits and Bonuses:
- Health Benefits: medical, prescription, dental, and vision after 60 Days
- Rider Policy: available after 3 months. No pets.
- Bonuses: fuel, safety, performance and weekly retention
- NYC Bonus: if drivers choose to run in New York City. It’s not required
- Average Weekly Miles: up to 3000
- Main Driving Region: multi-state with consistent loops and dedicated lanes
- Truck Assignments: could be at any JBS terminal. No guarantee of being seated at your home terminal.
- Average Home Time: 34 hours a week
- At least 21 years old
- CDL-A with 1 year of 53' tractor trailer experience
- Mentor programs are available for drivers with less than a year of experience
If Interested in a driving career at JBS Carriers, Apply Today!