Hiring Local Drivers for Greeley Cattle Haul Fleet
Home Daily - Excellent Pay & Benefits!
JBS Carriers, the transportation arm of JBS USA, is an Over the Road and Regional truckload carrier handling both refrigerated and non-refrigerated freight. JBS Carriers has a fleet of more than 600 trucks and employees over 800 people. We have immediate openings for Company Drivers for our Greeley Cattle Haul fleet.
- Paid by the Load: average of $1,100 a week
- Paid Wait Time during loading and unloading
Work & Route:
- Days and Hours: Monday through Friday; occasional Saturdays; early morning start times (2 to 6 AM) until 3 PM or later.
- Driving Region: various local feed yards
- Hiring Area: within 30 miles of Greeley, CO
- More than Driving: the job requires coordinating load info with the plants, dispatch, and feed lots; drivers must also ensure the safe, humane handling of livestock.
- Daily Home Time
Benefits & Bonuses:
- Bonuses: for fuel efficiency, safety, and retention
- Health Benefits: medical, prescription, dental, and vision after 60 Days
- At least 21 years old
- CDL-A with 1 year of 53' tractor trailer experience
- Six months experience hauling cattle
- Mentor programs are available for drivers with less than a year of experience
If you are interested in driving with JBS Carriers - Apply Today!