JBR is looking for a Patient Recruiter to help with clinical research studies at our Salt Lake City Office!
This position is a Full Time, M-F position, with occasional weekends. The Patient Recruiter would be responsible for community outreach and education for our clinical research studies.
1. Must have the ability to perform detail-oriented work and follow up on assignments.
2. Must have sales experience
3. Research/Medical experience preferred.
4. Must have keyboarding and basic computer experience.
5. Must have the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
6. Must reflect the professional image of the company, upholding the company vision in actions, demeanor, and appearance.
1. Help set up and maintain effective patient referral programs.
2. Work with Clinical Management and Business Development to determine best approach to enroll various studies.
3. Build and maintain relationships with physician practices.
4. Anticipate new business trends in the industry and identify potential new clinical research indications for expansion opportunities.
5. Present enrollment strategies to the management team.
• Health, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, STD Benefits after 30 days of employment
• 401k Benefits after 90 days
• PTO/Holiday pay after 90 days
• Vasa Membership Discount from date of hire
JBR Clinical Research LLC
Why Work Here?JBR Clinical Research is the recognized leader in clinical trials, resulting in new and better medicines. Every procedure is overseen by expert medical staff and performed by some of the most well-respected, board-certified physicians in the industry. JBR Clinical Research has accumulated a database consisting of over 80,000 patients and has invested heavily in conducting pilot studies for research model validation, conduct of early phase and proof of concept studies and employee training. For over three decades, JBR Clinical Research has partnered with clinical trial sponsors and CROs for accurate, results-driven clinical research studies for a variety of therapeutic indications across Phases I – IV. JBR Clinical Research is an equal opportunity organization.
JBR Clinical Research is improving lives and advancing medicine; come be a part of it!
Salt Lake City, UT