**You will still need to complete an application prior to interview.
****Interviews will be conducted soon. Any further information of date, time and location will given at interview.
Who are we looking for
- Apprentice and Journeyman Electricians in the Fort Valley, GA area as well as surrounding areas.
Who we are:
A dynamic culture, a team environment, exceptional people, best-in-class technology—all have contributed to the amazing success and vibrant growth at JBI Electrical Systems, Inc. One of the longest-standing companies within the "big box" industry. Our people are our most valuable asset, and we are committed to hiring and retaining the best in the industry. That's why we offer outstanding benefits, including excellent incentives, superb resources, and opportunity for growth and advancement. More than a company, we're a community of professionals dedicated to excellence and passionate about what we do. Bring your best game, and we will provide you with the best opportunity to thrive. We are committed to keeping the processes simple for our candidates.
WE ARE HIRING: Journeyman Electricians with 5+ years commercial experience in commercial paced environment .
Ready to get started!! Here is what we are looking for.
Skills, Education, and Experience:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED
- Be able to think outside the box and be quick.
- Working knowledge of conduit bends and wire pulls.
- Working knowledge of electrical systems, machines, and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Ability to read and comprehend complicated blueprints, drawings, schematics, specifications, codes, electrical formulas, and handbooks
- Must be familiar with the National Electric Codes, electrical theory, and be comfortable working with high voltage three phase circuits, generators, transformers, switch gear
- Outstanding ability to use various testing devices related to the electrical and mechanical trades
- Exceptional ability to work on projects simultaneously and prioritize work, as required
- Experience with, and comprehensive knowledge of a facility lock-out / tag-out program. (Compliance with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 control of hazardous energy)
- Prefer a minimum of four (4) hours formal training on the NFPA-70E code, understand arc-flash dynamics, hazard analysis, and PPE requirements for potential hazards.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft computer applications used for compiling data and work records
- Outstanding effective interpersonal skills and the ability to function as a quality team member in a demanding service environment
- Ability to communicate with customers in a professional and effective manner and provide great customer service.
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a current valid driver’s license
- over the age of 18.
- Able to work in U.S.
- Pass a pre-employment drug test
- Have minimum of 4 years of commercial experience.
Great benefits we offer:
- Paid Time Off
- Top Pay
- Best in the Industry Per Diem for travel duration
- Company provided vehicle (or auto allowances)
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, crawl, climb, kneel, balance, push, pull and reach overhead.
- Lift 50 pounds, 20 or more times per day and constantly move about on the feet.
- Climb ladders of all types.
- Complete full day assignments involving overhead work.
- Possess good vision, normal or corrected.
- Must be capable of securing tools and materials from storage areas to complete assigned tasks.
- Possess good hearing, normal or corrected.
- Must be able to positively identify different colors of wiring.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts
What makes an ideal candidate?er
- Outstanding team-building and leadership skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Exceptional ability to lead and accomplish task.
If you are applying to be a Journeyman Requirements are:
Must have Licenses: Must have a Journeyman’s License and a current Driver’s License.
Preferred: Journeyman License in other states!
Education: High School Graduate, GED or equivalent.
*Must pass a drug screen, and a background check Must be able to work all shifts
( We are not a Staffing company) ( Staffing or Recruiting companies do not contact regarding this opening)
JBI Electrical Systems, Inc is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $30.00 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $14.50 to $30.00 /hour
- Electrical: 4 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Fort Valley, GA (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
While our reach and service offerings have expanded over the years, we’ve kept the commitment to service, quality and safety that made us successful as a small electrical shop.
JBI Electrical Systems, Inc.
Why Work Here?Founded in 1989, JBI has grown from our home in Fort Worth, TX to become a nationally recognized and award-winning provider of electrical systems and solutions. While our reach and service offerings have expanded over the years, we’ve kept the commitment to service, quality and safety that made us successful as a small electrical shop.
Great team and great environment.
Fort Valley, GA