Title: Associate Director, Digital & Influencer Marketing
Company: Bespoke PR Agency
Location: New York, New York
Responsibilities: this role manages a range of digital fashion and tech accounts out of the NY office, and is largely responsible for creating strategies and executing upon campaigns that leverage social platforms and influencers in engaging and unexpected ways.
- Project management skills with proven Influencer Expertise and 6-7 years in social media and/or influencer marketing, with client leadership experience and warm network of influencer and brand partner relationships.
- Quick, critical thinking with demonstrated ability to absorb new information and draw insightful conclusions on the fly.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Savvy relationship manager
- Culture Bridge - be on top of trends, communities, and events and generate event suggestions that connect these emerging concepts to client initiatives
- Self-starter exhilarated by the opportunity to own entire projects and assignments and comfortable working autonomously
- Creative - you thrive on coming up with new and experimental ways to rethink everything from the tastemaker dinner party to the brand mobile
Salary: commensurate with experience