- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Full Time - Direct Hire Opportunity - Hybrid (3 Days in Office)
Great Pay, Benefits and Culture:
We are looking for a Software Testing Manager to implement and refine software testing methodologies within our organization. This person should be a strong listener who can add helpful input and is not afraid to step outside their role to add value and collaborate wherever they can.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for leading testing for large or multiple medium-scale projects/programs
- Champion the implementation of testing methodologies within the organization
- Further develop testing methodology and lay out a roadmap for migration to automated testing
- Manage Offshore QA team for test execution
- Coordinates testing activities across the organization
- This person will be a part of the Core Project Team working directly with Engineering, Client Services, Clients, Business Systems Analysts and Project Managers
- Participate in client-facing discussions around User Acceptance Testing
- Responsible for developing and driving testing strategy, as well manages all testing efforts to ensure Production Readiness
- Accountable for and participates in all phases of testing deliverables (planning, data, testing goals, script creation, script execution, traceability, defect management, and implementation support)
- Will monitor testing progress and quality, manage testing defects/risks/issues, and will provide status reports during the testing phases
- Interaction with Senior Leaders via project meetings and status reports
- Strong communication skills are required
- Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership roles within teams
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years Project Test Management or related skills–large scale efforts
- Ability to create Test Strategy across multiple platforms and applications
- Experienced with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle and Testing Lifecycle knowledge (Agile and Waterfall)
- Jira expertise
- Experience in Software Testing-Development, Unit, SIT, UAT, End to End, Performance
- Project management experience
- Enterprise Testing Standards knowledge/PMO background
We are passionate to service our clients with trust and integrity and capable to build a foundation to empower the new generation of employees to become future entrepreneurs.
ABOUT US - FOUNDERS
Jacqueline and Gary Buickians are the founders of JBA and have experience in many facets of industries. They are all about relationships, people, and talents. Both possess the ability to attract the right people for the right jobs. They have worked together for over 30 years and founders of several companies. They understand the business environment and are able to embrace change in the best times and worst times of economy.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at JBA
Get fresh Part Time QA Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.