As a representative, you will be responsible for meeting with and serving families – typically homeowners – who have requested help with mortgage protection and/or insurance and investment products. You’ll have access to upwards of 15 A-rated insurance carriers (with names you’ve heard of) to provide the best and most affordable options.
We are one of America’s fastest growing companies, with an award-winning company culture and a commitment to bettering ourselves and our communities. With opportunities for both adventure and for giving back, an emphasis on leadership and personal development, and ongoing training from the industry’s best, we are working to become a household name in the next five years. And that’s where you come in!
We have more people requesting our help than we have representatives to help them.
What we are looking for:
Licensed life insurance agents - or those willing to get a license - to join our team! Meet with clients that have requested our services - No Cold Calling.
No experience required, just the ability to listen to and apply our in-depth training
- Free training from our Top Producers every week
- Flexible schedule
- $500+ average commission per sale
- Easy process to get started quickly and earning commissions
• Previous experience in insurance, customer service, or other related fields desired but not required
• Ability to build rapport with clients
• Highly motivated
• Comfortable with working from home
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
Compensation: 100% commission paid daily
• 70% starting commission rate with opportunity to increase commission every two months with no costs for support and training. Our expectation is a first year income of over $100,000.
• We have management and ownership roles open for those who have a vision of more We have been tasked with expanding our sales team around the country. We are looking for more team leaders to work with us as we grow. Equity bonuses are available for those who want to join us in this expansion. We are not limited by territory!
• Weekly training and daily support
• Average agent makes $2,750/week
• Opportunity to qualify for Equity bonus
We have found great success with new team members who have previous sales experience, especially in the areas of:
Automotive Sales, Car Sales, Auto Sales, Real Estate, B2B, Financial Planning, Door to Door Sales, Brokers, ADT Home Security Sales, Alarm Sales, Mortgage Brokers, Timeshare Sales, Vacation Sales, Insurance Sales, Outside Sales, Inside Sales, Field Underwriter, Recent College Graduate, Current College Student, Field Underwriter, Mortgage Protection Sales, FInal Expense Sales, Eagle Scout, Sales Management, Business Development, Small Business Sales, AFLAC Sales Representative
Apply and an Equis Financial area manager will contact you for an interview. Full-time and Part-Time opportunities available.