Conrac Solutions corporate office seeks a Senior Project Accountant to perform day to day accounting functions and contract administration for large scale construction projects.
Conrac Solutions works closely with and for rent-a-car companies and airports across the country, usually in consolidated facilities with shared or common systems or processes. Because of our unique understanding, we are able to find solutions that work for both the rent-a-car industry and the sponsoring airport. These common-ground solutions, can lead to long-term cost savings and comprehensive operational success of any consolidated facility. As the only business in our industry to offer a comprehensive strategic approach, our primary focus is serving the unique needs of the rent-a-car industry and building clients for life.
The Senior Project Accountant is responsible for day to day accounting and contract administration across multiple subsidiaries, predominantly engaged in development of transportation hub infrastructure. This position works in collaboration with parent company Controller and oversees contract execution with respect to Accounting and implements any necessary action. Additionally, the position will participate in project development, construction management, and team meetings to understand billing impacts and provide leadership with appropriate analysis and financial reporting.
This role requires an individual who is experienced in identifying revenue impacts of executed contracts, cost accounting, and adherence to procedures for audit purposes including a solid understanding of accruals and deferrals.
- Prepare subsidiary billings, including all required backup for Manager approval. Process, post and submit approved billing in accordance with contract terms
- Perform day-to-day general ledger accounting and reconciliations, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable transactions, as well as any applicable journal entries
- Perform month end close duties
- Prepare contract abstracts with key terms relevant to accounting function to ensure revenues and expenses are correctly accounted for
- Support Subsidiary President in the review of prime, consulting and vendor agreements and contracts
- Support Project Teams and clients with ad-hoc reports and requests for information
- Maintain project-related records including contracts, change orders, agreements and reports utilizing SharePoint in accordance with document retention policy
- Prepare financial reports including forecasting, backlog, budget to actual, variance, A/R and A/P detail and profitability reports, contract funding reconciliation, together with analysis or recommendations on a regular basis as requested
- Manage and report aged Accounts Receivable and assist leadership in collections as requested
- Review all overhead and project related expenses, including labor to identify chargeable/billable expenses
- Support Subsidiary President and Project Team in preparation of bids, budgets and cost proposals
- Compile information for internal and external auditors, as directed by Controller and/or Subsidiary President
- Participate in meetings to provide insight from a cost accounting and budgeting perspective
- Follow security protocols to maintain and manage confidential information and data
- Establish good working relationship with other team members
- Foster positive communications and relationships with all internal and external customers
- Keep up to date on industry trends and developments
EOE. Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
JB Consulting Systems
Why Work Here?
Great company, great benefits & PTO!!