Conrac Solutions seeks an experienced Senior Accountant with extensive excel experience and the ability to analyze and report on data and trends. This position is at the corporate office in Renton and supports a dynamic management team located across the country.
The ideal candidate will have experience with payroll provider converstion (to ADP) and extensive knowledge of multi-state state and local sales and business taxes.
Additional duties include:
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses
• Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts
• Maintains general ledger and assist with month and year end close
• Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements
• Backup for preparing / submitting payroll
• Completes external audit
• Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements
• Assist in the preparation of financial statements and analysis
• Analyze financial reports
• Complete special projects as related to the Accounting function:
· Conversion from QuickBooks to Yardi
· Payroll conversion
• Preparation for the 2019 audit by outside
• Prepare financial reports for taxes and other compliance reports to regulatory agencies
• Update and/or create a new matrix of each entity, state, local area taxes, annual reports, registrations, business licenses, personal property affidavits, etc. are required, consolidate all related articles of incorporation, statements of good standing and related documents for each entity for each state; follow up on closing accounts as no longer necessary
Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or equivalent from an accredited university
• Five years of related accounting experience
• Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases and financial software applications –
• Quickbooks and Yardi experience
• High level experience with MS Excel
• Proficient knowledge of MS Office, Word and PowerPoint
• Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
• Good reporting and communication skills
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Strong ability to collaborate with individuals across the organization
• CPA or CFA preferred, although not required based on experience
The organization offers a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Performance Compensation, and Equity Opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.