Cascade Systems Technology is seeking an experienced Outside Sales professional with experience in the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) arena.The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for sourcing a new client base and generating new sales revenue to meet assigned sales targets. The Outside Sales Representative will collaborate with the CEO to ensure that quotes are completed accurately and according to deadlines. Duties may include but are not limited to providing monthly sales expectations to the Sr. Management Team, participation in sales meetings as requested and establishing and maintaining the new client relationships.This company is an industry leader in Printed Circuit Board Assembly, Box Build, Microelectronics, Engineering & Design, Rework, Cable Assembly, and Prototyping. With over 26 years as a supplier of choice, this company offers a depth of experience with a variety of industrial, commercial, medical, aerospace, energy, defense applications and much more.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with new customers
- Identify potential new sales opportunities and establish new relationships to develop new sales for the company that meet the company’s target client profile.
- Compile prospective customer list and follow up on all generated sales leads.
- Conduct regular client visits and work with the Inside Sales team to schedule and lead client visits at the CST facilities.
- Negotiates and closes sales and conducts follow up with customers upon completion to assess customer satisfaction and future needs.
- Identifies and attends appropriate trade shows
- Work with PM department to assist in providing customers with projected due dates, troubleshoot and problem solve various delivery and other issues and assist with quoting as requested.
- Prepare new sales projections
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 7-10 years’ experience in a similar role with 2-3 years minimum within the EMS industry.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to establish and maintain positive and effective communications with other team members, customers, vendors and other third parties.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must comply with standards set by International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and be free from federal warrants and must not be on any Federal watch list.
- ISO 9000 familiarity required.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ability to learn and utilize other Company software.
- Some travel required. This company offers a wide range of benefits including a competitive compensation package.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
JB Consulting Systems
Why Work Here?
Great company, great benefits & PTO!!