Our client is seeking a dynamic Office/Accounting Assistant to join our team! In this position, you will provide direct support to management and the finance team to ensure the office runs smoothly and efficiently. This position generally works M-F from 9-5.
Our landscaping company has been around for 20 years and we are growing like a weed (see what we did there?) so we need your help! Our office is laid back and relaxed and we want a team member that can enjoy our atmosphere, have fun, and work hard.
*** Please reference JBCSPLMOA03 when applying with your resume and pay expectations. ***
- Keep our clients happy – Answer incoming client phone calls and emails
- Budget friendly shopaholic – Order supplies for client projects, office supplies, and uniforms (within budget of course!)
- Create order from our chaos- Maintain our filing systems
- Grammar police – Generate and proof-read business correspondence
- Keep our office operating – manage our office equipment/supplies, kitchen, run errands.
- Network and help us find great people to work with – Work with outside vendors
- Keep the money straight – maintain daily customer deposit log, enter and post Accounts Payable, support job costing.
- Analyze what is going on – Run reports, gather data and prepare information and emails as needed.
- Be a team player – Support our department teams as the needs arise in the form of one-time projects!
- 1-3 years in an Administrative Support role or similar job
- 1-3 years as a Customer Service Rock Star!
- Tech Savvy
- We would love it if you know QuickBooks but we will train the right person.
- A sense of humor is a must!
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.