Assistant Facility Manager – Salt Lake City, UT (facility next to Sat Lake City International Airport)
The Assistant Facility Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing all building maintenance and projects, vendor management and strategy, contract management, site security, building system and technology functionality and improvement, and facility condition analysis and oversight all while working under the Facility Manager’s direction. The primary objective of this role is to support all building tenants by ensuring a safe, efficient, and functional facility. This position requires a solid understanding of facility management, systems, operations, and principles as well as well as office management and customer services best practices. Please note this a FT Regular position located at the rental car facility near the Salt Lake City International Airport.
- Manage operations and maintenance team of employees and vendors, supporting direction and performance goals.
- Use performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise.
- Direct and plan essential services, projects, and programs such as car wash, refueling, and waste programs.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable health and safety requirements.
- Verify that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and follow up on any deficiencies.
- Project management, supervise, and coordinate work of contractors.
- Calculate and compare costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value.
- Manage and lead change while ensuring minimum disruption to core activities.
- Liaison with tenants and owners representatives.
- Inspect buildings, sites and equipment for needed repair and maintenance work.
- Work with the Facility Manager to oversee the delivery of vendor services.
- Assist with annual budget preparation and assures that fiscal awareness is practiced at the site.
- Lead meetings with clients and vendors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Facility Management or similar field, or equivalent experience preferred. May be substituted with High School Diploma and 4 years of experience in a similar facility management role at a car rental facility.
- Two + years of experience of related industry completing maintenance work at a Rental Car Facility.
- Comprehensive knowledge of facility equipment and facility maintenance programs and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of safety principles and practices.
- Considerable knowledge of budgeting process and accounting procedures.
- Considerable knowledge of PC operations and software are required including Microsoft Office Suite such as Excel and PowerPoint. Proficient typing skills are also required.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, and Paid Time Off (PTO).
EOE. Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
JB Consulting Systems
Why Work Here?
Great company, great benefits & PTO!!