- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a small established Veterinary Clinic in the Fairfax District. We are looking for an experienced Veterinary Receptionist who is computer literate, able to multi-task, a good problem solver and has excellent customer service. Applicant must be honest, punctual, hardworking, reliable, and friendly. Must work well with others and be a team player. This position can be busy and fast paced, so someone good under pressure is needed. Most importantly, must love animals!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Chart preparation
- Answering phones
- Scheduling appointments and follow ups
- Checking clients in and out
- Collecting payment
- Confirming appointments
- Balancing all transactions at the end of the day
- Taking messages and making follow up notes for the doctors
JASON C RATTAN DVM
471 S. Fairfax AveLos Angeles, CA
Get fresh Receptionist Veterinary jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.