JASINT is a Maryland based Defense Contractor that began its business operations and staffing in July 2007. Since that time, the company has acquired contracts supporting agencies within the Intelligence community, Department of Defense and the federal government at large. Some of our positions are Systems & Software Engineering, Cyber Security Engineering, Software Development, Information Assurance, IT Administration & System Integration.
Join the JASINT team and see your expertise help solve some of the nation's most complex challenges. JASINT works with our customers on missions that are vital to our national security and safety.
We are currently seeking a Strategic Project Analyst (Planner)
This position will support the Washington Headquarters Service. Integrated Services Division, Parking Management Office. PMO supports ISD and other local and federal governmental organizations with capability assessment, and strategic planning that integrate the operational, policy and business aspects of the PMO. Duties will include program support to senior leaders as well as independent analysis of project requirements, capabilities, schedule and their impacts to operations.
Assists in the use of quantitative and qualitative analysis & expertise to design, execute, interpret and manage new and ongoing research initiatives. In addition, engages in (and leads) in the analysis of parking metrics and business intelligence via the use of a variety of strategic methodologies and processes to support WHS’s strategic parking management initiatives.
- Developing/utilizing tools and processes to evaluate various aspects and functionalities of parking operations.
- Conduct schedule risk analysis, analysis of project progress, integration of construction activities with other programs and activities, and detailed analysis of program excursions. Draft products (white papers, presentations) to support internal and external engagements by Program Office leadership.
- Conducting assessments of current parking operations and developing plans and programs that support efficient assignment and management of parking activities at the Pentagon, Mark Center and other leased facilities.
- Engaging in studies and evaluation initiatives that support the design and execution of construction projects that impact the pentagon reservation and data evaluations.
- Participates, as needed, with community members, local businesses, and other governmental agencies to determine priorities for planning and urban design strategies.
- Preparing reports and present on research findings.
- Experience with interpreting technical details and translating complex technical concepts into executive-level analysis, documents and presentations.
- Proven ability to work independently and communicate effectively with senior stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in civil or transportation engineering, urban studies, transportation planning or related field.
- A minimum of three years of demonstrated experience working on a wide range of transportation-related projects and/or studies and traffic programs.
- Strong research and analytic skills with the ability to collect, organize, interpret and disseminate large significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication and data presentation skills, including presenting findings to management and executive level. (A writing sample may be requested.)
- Proficiency with Python and/or other analytical programming languages a plus, as is Proficiency with GIS software and spatial data files.
- Background pooling data from disparate sources/legacy systems and creating data dashboards, reports and data warehouses.
- Demonstrated experience conducting research, organizing information, and preparing written reports and visual presentations.
- Preference given to candidates with experience in Transportation Planning or supporting municipal government functions.
Work Environment: (The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.)
- The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions.