Mechanical Project Manager - Commercial
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HVAC - Project Manager
Responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time, within budget, and within scope. Oversee all aspects of assigned projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize project progress. Prepare reports for upper management regarding project status. Report to upper management regarding status of project.
- Review plans, specifications, submittals and other contract documents to create a job plan for the successful completion of assigned projects.
- Schedule and supervise all installation, fabrication and start-up labor on assigned projects.
- Perform job cost tracking and forecasting for final project costs.
- Procurement of necessary equipment and materials.
- Control job cost, closely monitoring necessary tasks.
- Maintain a professional rapport with architects, engineers, building owners, installers and suppliers.
- Attend necessary job meetings.
- Assures that contractual obligations have been met and that all close-out documents are submitted.
- Adhere to Safety Best Practices
- Experience in similar position for at least 3 years a plus (5+ years total)
- Knowledge of construction processes
- Knowledge of HVAC systems, ductwork, piping and controls
- Ability to read and interpret Construction Documents, Plans and Specifications
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills (written and oral)
- Must have supervisory skills to plan, direct, organize, and control the activities of others with limited supervision
- Decisive individual with a strong mechanical aptitude
- Good organization skills a must
Perks of Working here:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Work from home 1-day per week
- 100% Employee Paid Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Performance incentive bonuses: 6-10% of salary
- 401K with company matching
- Paid Vacation
AddressKansas City, MO
Get fresh Hvac Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.