Electronics Technician (PCB)
- Expired: January 12, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Summary - Electronics Technician - Printed Circuit Board (PCB): In this role as an Electronics Technician you will be a department of 1 responsible for overseeing the production, repair, and servicing of manufactured products.
What's in it for you as a Electronics Technician - Printed Circuit Board (PCB)?
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
- Stable, long-term employment
- Clean shop and friendly working environment
- Opportunity to work in a more autonomous role without micro-management
- Day-time shift and working hours (generally 7am-3:30pm Monday-Friday)
- Opportunities for overtime
Responsibility Summary - Electronics Technician - Printed Circuit Board (PCB)
- Assembles electrical/electronic equipment including medical related devices, sub-assemblies, and P.C.B.’s using approved work instructions, source control drawings, and shop orders.
- Performs burn-in testing of electrical assemblies.
- Performs vibration testing of electrical assemblies.
- Performs safety testing of electrical assemblies including Safety Analyzer and Hi-Pot.
- Responsible for performance testing of electrical assemblies using DMM’s, O’scopes, environmental chambers, thermometers, thermocouples, sweep function generators, testing software, and in-house developed electrical/pneumatic testers.
- Uses solder stations, de-soldering stations, and other soldering equipment in the production and repair of electrical assemblies which include through-hole and surface mount electronic components.
- Services and repairs customer owned electrical devices including some electronic component level repairs.
- Reads and interprets electrical schematics, circuit diagrams, and circuit board layouts.
- Maintains accurate inventory and traceability of electrical parts and sub-assemblies.
- Responsible for loading of some operating software onto electronic devices with subsequent testing.
- Tests/Calibrates/Repairs in-house electrical testers and controllers.
Qualification Summary - Electronics Technician - Printed Circuit Board (PCB)
- 5+ years of experience working with electronics and printed circuit boards (PCB)
- No degree requirements, but secondary education in Electronic Technology or a related field would be preferred
- Troubleshooting, diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- Hands-on technical skills and manual dexterity
Get fresh Electronics Technician II jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.