Currently seeing a Field Technician who enjoys working outdoors while utilizing interesting technology to collect essential data on water/wastewater collection systems.
As a Field Technician you will be playing an integral role in ensuring clean drinking water can be delivered to the communities you work and live in.
The Field Technician will also get a chance to work alongside Professional Engineers and be surrounded by a diverse team of individuals as you work to tackle critical infrastructure deterioration issues.
Responsibilities for the Field Service Technician position:
- Work in 2 person crews collecting data from sanitary sewer and storm water collection systems
- Utilize specialized instruments, tools, and equipment to collect data in a safe and efficient manner
- Document and upload notes, findings, photos and GPS coordinates into computer tablets
- Read maps created through the use of geographic information systems software (GIS)
- Inspect sewer manholes, which may require entering the sewer in order to collect essential data
- May operate heavy equipment in performing specialized inspections requiring robotic telemonitoring (i.e. CCTV inspections)
- May review, process, and analyze the field data you collect
- May input data into geographic information system software (GIS)
Qualifications For The Field Service Technician Position:
- Education: Minimum of a high school diploma but prefer Associates or Bachelors in engineering, geology, environmental science, construction or a related field
- Willingness and ability to work outdoors year round
- OSHA 10 Hour Certification preferred (we will help you to obtain this)
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed (no more than 50% travel required)
- Strong computer literacy
- Willingness and ability to enter sewer manholes (yes we know this isn't desirable but it is important data needed to keep our drinking water clean)
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) preferred but not required
- Good attitude (we like to have fun while we work)
- NASSCO certifications (PACP, MACP, LACP, or ITCP) preferred but not required
Benefits For The Field Service Technician Position:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Paid Weekly
JARBO Employment Group
Why Work Here?JARBO Employment Group is a specialized staffing consultant focused in connecting skilled candidates in long-term, career-oriented positions. We help to facilitate the hiring process by matching your skills with our clients' needs and marketing this match effectively to a prospective hiring manager. Our approach in working with candidates and clients alike is to be transparent, resourceful, fair, and kind. We take a role in the hiring process very seriously and provide you with the time and effort you deserve.
Employee-centric company with amazing benefits with the opportunity to gain valuable skills in a growing field