Located south of Butler, PA . We are seeking a Cable Cutter / Cable Assembler to join our team! You will be responsible for cutting of cable and wire to customer specifications using automated equipment and hand tools. You will perform cable assembly work as needed. You will conduct visual inspections and/or tests to determine the quality of finished products. Part time to full time may be available.
- Cut Cable and wire using automated equipment and hand tools.
- Mechanical Ability
- Perform thorough examinations of all materials and finished products
- Participate in routine visual inspections
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Reliable, team player
- Mechanical ability
- Ability to read drawings preferred.
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
To be considered, please click "Apply Now."
JARA Mfg, Inc
Why Work Here?JARA Mfg Inc in Butler, PA is an international contract design, wire and cable manufacturing company headed by Pamela Romeo. Serving our customers since 1990, we are highly knowledgeable and experienced in engineering and manufacturing superior-quality electronic assemblies that are made to last. We work with custom specs from our clients for electro-mechanical assemblies, wiring harnesses, and cable assemblies.
We offer paid holiday, paid vacation time, flexible scheduling.
Lower Burrell, PA