- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $22 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
JANUS et Cie currently has an opportunity for a Resolutions Specialist to assist the global team in coordinating all claims and resolutions.
Under the direction of the Resolutions Manager, the Resolutions Specialist will be responsible for the following duties:
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with sales team, vendors, clients, and end-users
- Prepare replacement or repair orders
- Create and manage complex orders
- Answer questions regarding manufacturers, defects or repairs
- Answer questions regarding the status of orders
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of product lines and options to clients
- Resolve issues related to order, shipment and Limited Warranty
- Review complex or unusual claim or service situations, interacting with multiple departments or client contacts as needed to provide effective and timely resolution
- Handle escalated calls
- Serve as a contact for the Customer Service team as a Subject Matter Expert on customer service issues
- Proficiency on the Microsoft suite of programs
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have the following combination of skills and experience:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Good judgment and the ability to make timely and responsible decisions affecting the needs of the customer
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues and clients
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and handle pressure without letting it distract from the quality of work
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills combined with good organizational abilities
- Ability to problem solve, multitask, and perform during busy times
- High energy level and a "can do" attitude
- Proficiency on the Microsoft suite of products (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
OUR BRAND VALUES:
We listen to our Customers
We rely on our Members
We honor Integrity
We embrace Continuous Learning
We lead with Design
We create Value
We make the World Better
Qualified candidates for this career position in a growth-oriented and stable company, recognized for quality and brand leadership, are encouraged to apply.
JANUS et Cie is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JANUS et CieWhy Work Here?
Outstanding quality, superior craftsmanship and excellence is paramount at JANUS et Cie - GREAT TEAM and place to work!
Outstanding quality, superior craftsmanship and excellence is paramount at JANUS et Cie and our product reflects our unified mission: rooted in tradition, heritage and craft, yet equally dedicated to innovative materials and progressive engineering. Acclaimed by the most discriminating designers, architects and juried competitions, our powerful body of work has inspired for decades a demand for beautifully imagined furnishings to be used both indoors and out, and has influenced an entire industry in the process.
12310 Greenstone AveSanta Fe Springs, CA
BusinessView all jobs at JANUS et Cie