- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Graphic Designer
We are seeking an experienced Multimedia/Graphic Designer SME to work full-time on a client site in the DC area. This position will begin as a hybrid in-person and remote but will be expected to work onsite at least three days a week.
This individual will be responsible for print and online design of client program materials. Excellent time management, accuracy, self-motivation, and innovative thinking are essential. This individual will provide high quality creative products and programs while paying attention to detail to ensure materials are created and delivered to meet budget requirements, project deadlines and client expectations.
· Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design
· 5 years of design experience
· Advanced level experience in full Adobe Creative Suite
· Advanced knowledge in corporate branding, customer relations, and design layout.
· Comprehensive understanding of digital media and print.
· Advanced level skill with using the full suite of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, 3D, After Effects, etc.)
· Advance skills using Cinema 4D and 3DS Max
· Experience with full brand development, including concept-building for organizational brand, vision, and mission
· Capable of working in a cloud environment/sharepoint
· Knowledgeable of successful digital campaigns and trends
· Understanding of web layout/UI design
· Knowledge of HTML & CSS is a plus
· Experience producing print/real world physical and virtual, electronic products under tight deadlines
· Condenses complex information into infographics
· Creating templates accessible for organizational wide adoption and compatibility
· Utilizes external design resources to meet tight deadlines
· Day to day activities, social media, internal forms, photography, etc.
· Secret Clearance required
· Must be able to work with video product development, brochures, posters, infographics, PPT, slick sheets, and social media campaigns.
· Must be able to adhere to Army branding guidelines and directives.
· Ability to manage multiple projects at once and work on tight deadlines
· Must be able to effectively plan and execute strategy development, developing concepts and messaging, program implementation, and assessing effectiveness.
· Work with copywriters and other designers in a collaborative environment to deliver creative products that get results for our clients.
· Keep current on new technologies and establish/take advantage of learning opportunities and training for self and team.
· Have a high level of passion, resourcefulness, independent thinking, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Produce well thought-out creative work and clean, correct mechanical files.
· Passionate about their work and results driven.
· Must be a self-starter, highly motivated individual that works well with a team and adapts to dynamic environment changes.
· An excellent communicator, writer, strategic thinker, and planner with strong problem-solving skills.
· Perform other duties as required or assigned.
· Experience in creative design for DoD and or Federal agencies a plus!
· Competitive base salary
· Hybrid work flexibility
· 401K with matching incentive
· Short and Long-term disability
· Life insurance
· Paid holidays
· Professional development opportunities
JANSON has a reputation for delivering service excellence and we do this by listening, thinking, AND delivering! We love what we do. We take care of our customers, our employees, and others. If you’re ready to make a difference and bring our customers’ mission to life while enhancing your career and growth goals – we would love for you to join us!
JANSON is an equal opportunity employer.
Arts and Entertainment
Get fresh Experienced Graphic Designer jobs daily straight to your inbox!