We are looking for a Female Community RN to carry out monthly In-Home nursing assessments for a number of our patients in metro Kansas City, MO.
Hourly pay: $35.00 to $40.00 (depending on experience
Prefer someone with experience as Community RN for home Health agencies.
- Provide basic training and orientation to staff regarding care and treatment of patients
- Collaborate with LPNs and PCAs (where applicable) to administer prescribed medications and in-home care
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments
- Do comprehensive health assessments once a month and submit an assessment report on each patient in your caseload
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields - a plus
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a current Missouri RN license and a current CPR.
- DMH Community RN Training Certification a plus
- Must also have a valid Driver's License and reliable transportation