Non Profit Representative ( Entry Level )
All of our team members go through a rigorous training period in order to execute plans in a professional, integral and timely matter. With our cross training and daily meeting we ensure that all teams are working towards one same goal with the clients best interest always in mind.
- Present campaign to relevant target audiences
- Deliver campaign knowledge in an ethical, professional, and accurate manner
- Daily analysis of performance strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Develop and implement innovative marketing campaigns
- Participation in campaign training, workshops, and conferences
- Effectively train other team members if needed
- Ambassador representation on behalf of the clients
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Work Ethic
- Ability to take advantage of company's travel opportunities (not mandatory, but a plus)
- 4-year degree is preferred but exceptions can be made for the right candidate
Candidates from all backgrounds encouraged to apply: customer service, marketing, account management, manager, advertising, fundraising, charity, nonprofit, donor acquisition, customer acquisition, customer retention, customer relations, CSR, call center, telemarketing, teleperformance, call center management, cold calling, outbound calls, inbound calls, retail, cashier, retail sales, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, B2B sales, face to face, business, business development, new business, business acquisition, business administration, entrepreneur, entrepreneurship, restaurant, hospitality, restaurant management, waiter, waitress, bartender, bartending, kitchen, kitchen manager, line cook, busser, dishwasher, barback, host, hostess, cashier, sales associate, sales clerk, keyholder, assistant manager, leadership, team building, team management, team coaching, training, employee training, marketing, direct marketing, product marketing, brand marketing, brand promotions, brand management, brand ambassador, valet, catering, banquets, banquet sales, catering sales, delivery driver, driver, uber driver, lyft driver, independent contractor, promotions, marketing promotions, events, event planning, event coordinator, event marketing, trade shows, charity events, event fundraising, fundraisers, sorority, fraternity, public relations, PR, sports, athletics, advertising, sales training, recruitment, recruiting, recruiters, trainer, personal trainer, fitness trainer, health and wellness, sports marketing, sports management, NCAA, athlete, college sports, college athletics, hotel, concierge, help desk, camp counselor, outdoors man, football, lacrosse, basketball, hockey, wrestling, rugby, baseball, coaching, teaching, training, public speaking, mentor-ship, mentoring, boy scouts, girl scouts, eagle scouts, communications, marketing communications, field sales, canvassing, grassroots fundraising, retail marketing, fashion, fashion merchandising, social services, legal, government, general labor, warehouse, construction, paralegal, receptionist, personable, outgoing, motivation, team motivation, Growth - Advancement - Customer Service - Multiple Positions OPEN at JamRock Enterprise Inc.