We are seeking a Heavy Equipment Operator With CDL to become a part of our team! You will operate a truck or tractor to transport materials and equipment.
- Safely operate industrial trucks and equipment
- Load and unload cargo
- Operate a variety of heavy equipment.
- Inspect trucks and equipment before and after use
- Communicate need for maintenance or repair
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in a construction, railroad, truck driving, or other related fields
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to handle physical workload
Established in 1999, the company had four employees and a single vacuum truck. Today Jammie's Environmental, Inc. has more than 40 trained professionals and a fleet of specialized top of the line equipment.
Jammie's Environmental, Inc. takes great pride in the selection, training, and commitment of an elite group of people in our industry. They are willing to travel, work long hours, weekends and holidays to help meet the needs of our customers.
Jammie's Environmental, inc. is an always-evolving company that stands out with its non-traditional and innovative methods. The company's superior quality of service comes from finding the safest, most cost-effective approach.