Licensed Mental Health Professionals / Licensed Mental Health Professionals (Eligible) Wanted
LPC / LCSW / LCAS
We are a local counseling agency looking for some good Licensed Mental Health Professionals to join our team. We provide Intensive In-Home Services, Mental Health Skills-building Services, a Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient Program, and Substance Abuse Partial Hospitalization.
Our service area in Virginia includes:
Emporia, Danville, Suffolk, and the surrounding areas.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide direct and indirect care to program participants.
• Provide weekly supervision to QMHPs.
• Assist clients in developing acceptable habits and attitudes, in managing their behavior and in meeting goals and objectives of their service plan.
• Provide progress notes for each meeting with clients to document progress or barriers toward reaching goals and objectives of client's service plan.
• Assist in training client and family techniques that facilitate effective communication, mutual respect, and building lasting relationships.
• Maintain knowledge, characteristics, and concepts of DSM-IV-TR diagnoses and related emotional manifestations.
• Maintain current CPR, First Aid, and Behavioral Management Techniques certification.
• Any other assigned duties or responsibilities.
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Clinical Director
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Must be a licensed or license eligible mental health professional. Must possess a valid driver's license. Experience in providing psychiatric or mental health services to children who have a mental illness. Must possess strong listening and interviewing skills; as well as basic computer/typing skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Certification in CPR- infant, child, and adult. TB test required. Must also have reliable transportation and car insurance.
Compensation: Very Competitive / Negotiable