JAJ Enterprises, LLC Eugene, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Apply now! It only takes 5 minutes to submit an application!!
Have you considered a career in the automotive industry?
A-1 Auto Glass is looking for auto glass installation technicians to join our award winning team. No experience is necessary we will train you to succeed! If you are:
- mechanically inclined
- take pride and ownership in your work
- enjoy working on a dynamic team
- ready to use both your technical aptitude and your people skills
Then read on!
A-1 Auto Glass is a local, family-owned business that has been serving the community with quality and integrity for over 50 years. As an auto glass replacement technician you'll work with a team of skilled professionals with a track record of providing superior workmanship and service to get our customers back on the road. We will provide you with the training, direction and mentorship to meet your full potential in a new or continuing career as an auto glass technician.
What We Offer:
- Paid training in a specialized field
- Competitive wages
- Day shifts
- Benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage along with Flex Spending Accounts
- Vacation, sick, and holiday pay
- Volunteer time off
- 401K profit sharing plan, plus employer match
- Company events
As an auto glass technician you will learn to:
- Conduct windshield, back and side glass replacement, and rock chip repairs using proper techniques to ensure the highest quality workmanship and customer satisfaction
- Safely utilize tools, equipment and materials
- Work in both in-shop and mobile service scenarios
- Custom-cut, finish, and install flat laminated glass
- Remove and replace any and all moldings, clips, and other required accessories necessary to glass replacement.
- Accept payment information and assist customers with all aspects of the insurance process
The right candidate will need to meet the following requirements:
- Strong mechanical aptitude and work ethic
- A positive attitude and desire to provide extraordinary service
- Able to perform tasks utilizing a variety of hand tools and light power tools.
- Must be able to regularly lift up to 45lbs with occasional lifting up to 75lbs
- Able to work in a wide range of temperature and environmental conditions
- Must be able to work and collaborate effectively with team members and management
- Occasional weekend work of 1-2 Saturdays a month
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record according to company policy
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening
- Must pass pre-employment background check
The following experience/skills are desirable but not required:
- Familiarity of general office equipment to include phones, fax, copiers, etc.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.
- Auto Glass or Body Shop experience is a plus
If this sounds like you, apply now and join our team!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
JAJ Enterprises, LLC
AutomotiveView all jobs at JAJ Enterprises, LLC