Physical Therapist (Temporary)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JAG-ONE Physical Therapy, a comprehensive outpatient, orthopedic physical therapy company with over 100 facilities throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York, is seeking compassionate and motivated Physical Therapists to join the JAG-ONE family. JAG-ONE Physical Therapy has been honored as best in the business based on growth and outcomes and is considered the Gold Standard for physical therapy care by the Metro area's largest healthcare systems and insurance providers.
We are seeking a committed Physical Therapist to act as the patient’s partner throughout the trip of restoring motion and ensuring that the patient will function at their personal best. You will maximize the quality of life and movement potential within the spheres of promotion, prevention, diagnosis, treatment or intervention, and rehabilitation.
Join our award-winning team to work in tandem with highly accomplished mentors and become a valued contributor to growth and success.
- Responsible for treatment, plan of care, exercise prescription for patient caseload
- Provides interventions to patients that are safe, effective, and in compliance with JAG-ONE Physical Therapy
- Provides data, note writing using WEB PT EMR for all treatments provided
- Attends an annual JAG-ONE Physical Therapy Billing and Coding seminar
- Demonstrates respectful interactions with patients, colleagues, and others
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree required; Doctorate degree preferred
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Completed state regulated CEU requirement in appropriate state (NY, NJ, PA)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Able to handle patients in different types of situations
- Current knowledge of treatment practices
- Drive to continually learn and grow
- Strong clinical decision-making skills
- Works as a team member and individually with minimal supervision
- Maintains a positive, professional demeanor always
Job Benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Tuition discounts for employees and their families
- TicketsAtWork and LifeMart company perks
- Full Time Permanent employees are eligible for:
- Health insurance
- Continuing Education reimbursements
Pay Range: $45-$60 per hour
Powered by JazzHR
JAG-ONE Physical Therapy
AddressNew York, NY
HealthcareView all jobs at JAG-ONE Physical Therapy
Get fresh Outpatient Physical Therapy jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.