Interested in doing quality work in a growing company focused on delivering excellence? Want to be part of a great place to work that cares about our people, our clients and our reputation?
Our focus - helping our team and clients achieve their goals by making certain their finances are in order and done right. To achieve this we offer training, great work environment and the opportunity for flexibility.
Most of our clients are in NJ and are typically small to medium sized businesses. We provide accounting and bookkeeping help. We work hard to implement the systems and processes to support their business.
JADDE Financial Solutions offers:
- Flexible scheduling for better work/life alignment
- Part-time Hours: 25-30 hours per week (could grow to full time)
- A “connected firm” that leverages technology to help manage workflow and communications
- A supportive team atmosphere, we can attitude : meet our clients needs
- Formal training and mentoring
JADDE Financial Solutions needs:
- Knowledge of general accounting, periodic financial reconciliations, inventory management and adjustments, sales tax, and end-of-month financial reports
- Listen to client and provide accounting services to keep them moving
- Comfortable interfacing with clients and resolving financial needs
- Apply problem-solving skills to provide the appropriate solutions
If this position sounds exciting to you, the first step in the process is to cut and paste this URL link into your browser and take the survey. https://www.cultureindex.com/c/cb7R0H1h2l
Applicants who do not complete the survey will not be considered.