JAC Products Saline, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
By joining JAC Products as a Quality Engineer (QE) at our Saline, MI facility, you will have the opportunity to work with a cohesive team and work to meet customer expectations on delivery and quality of all products manufactured in their Business Unit. The Quality Engineer implements corporate and plant quality procedures into their Business Unit, and assures the Business Unit team members are trained and adhering to the quality procedures.
This position will lead the root cause identification of quality concerns and ensure the timely, cost-effective implementation of corrective actions. You'll be involved with assessing and validating manufacturing processes and gaging to ensure consistent product quality.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or the equivalent, relevant experience.
- Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) highly desirable.
- Six Sigma Black Belt highly desirable.
- Working experience with manufacturing processes such as injection molding, fabrication, assembly.
- Advanced knowledge of quality systems, standards, and processes including PPAP process leadership (automotive sector knowledge highly desirable).
- Strong working knowledge of lean manufacturing and standard work.
- Able to work productively, prioritize action items, and produce results.
More about us:
JAC Products has been a pioneer in the Tier I automotive space for over 50 years and continues to test the limits of functional exterior trim products. We use advanced engineering techniques and cutting-edge technology to design products that enhance the style and utility of vehicles. JAC Products has operation or production capabilities on four continents and continues to expand our presence in the United States and globally.
We offer medical, dental, vision, and paid time off as well as many other benefits in a collaborative culture that focuses on innovation and teamwork.JAC Products is an equal opportunity employer and gives equal consideration for employment to qualified applicants.PandoLogic. Keywords: Quality Control / Quality Assurance Engineer, Location: Saline, MI - 48176
ManufacturingView all jobs at JAC Products