JAC Products Napoleon, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
Quality Engineer Tier I automotive
As a Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for meeting customer expectations on delivery and quality of products manufactured in our new 200,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Napoleon, Ohio.
- Responsible for the effective implementation of quality assurance systems for all assigned production lines, products, and customers.
- Responsible to lead the root cause identification of quality concerns and ensure the timely, cost-effective implementation of corrective actions.
- Ensure the timely resolution of product quality claims from assigned customers.
- Assess and validate manufacturing processes and gauging to ensure consistent product quality at agreed customer specifications.
- Provide training and guidance to production team members regarding all aspects of the quality system for assigned products.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or the equivalent, relevant experience.
- Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) highly desirable.
- Six Sigma qualification a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of quality systems, standards, and processes including PPAP process leadership (automotive sector knowledge highly desirable).
- Strong working knowledge of lean manufacturing and standard work.
- Able to work productively, prioritize action items, and produce results.
More about us:
JAC Products has been a pioneer in the Tier I automotive space for over 50 years and continues to test the limits of functional exterior trim products. We use advanced engineering techniques and cutting-edge technology to design products that enhance the style and utility of vehicles. JAC Products has operation or production capabilities on four continents and continues to expand our presence in the United States and globally.
We offer medical, dental, vision, and paid time off as well as many other benefits in a collaborative culture that focuses on innovation and teamwork.
JAC Products is an equal opportunity employer and gives equal consideration for employment to qualified applicants.PandoLogic. Keywords: Quality Control / Quality Assurance Engineer, Location: Napoleon, OH - 43545
ManufacturingView all jobs at JAC Products