General Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
The Substance Use Therapist is responsible for providing direct therapeutic and case management services to residents at Jabez Recovery Management Services Residential Treatment Program. The Counselor works as an integral member of the multi- disciplinary treatment team providing clinical insight, direction and support.
Limited Licensed Master's Social Worker
Limited Licensed Psychologist
Licensed Master's Social Worker
- Provide intakes and assessment services for Drug and Alcohol Services under the direction of the program director
- Provide Individual recovery planning and counseling.
- Provide Referral Services as appropriate
- Work in close collaboration with Community Mental Health Staff to provide comprehensive counseling services for all clients.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge regarding drug and alcohol issues and advocate for the consumer
- Work Closely with the case aides to coordinate the family visits, phone calls, intake, etc.
- Coordinate care with external providers including medical and community health providers including medical and community mental health providers.
- Ensure that charts are complete and orderly.
JABEZ RECOVERY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Why Work Here?Jabez Recovery Management Services is a dual integrated program servicing adults 18 and older with a diagnosis of mental illness and substance abuse. We provide quality behavior modification, recovery coaching, and a secure structured environment to live in.
Room for growth, health Insurance benefits, learning environment