6+ month contract
Schedule: 7:00 am-5:00 pm
Skills Needed: Forklift, electrical, hydraulic, crane, general maintenance
Maintain facility equipment on day to day basis. Plans work activities on equipment. Maintains tolls and equipment. Sets up required tools and equipment to perform various jobs on work site. Completes and maintains records for equipment. Performs various clean-up and housekeeping activities.
Under general supervision, perform maintenance tasks associated with mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and carpentry in support of Property Management activities. Assists in installing, servicing, and repairing of equipment related to Property Management. Completes plant maintenance documents, maintains tools and equipment, and performs clean-up and housekeeping tasks as required. Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures. Skills are typically acquired through 2-5 years experience in trade. License and certification as required.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have at least 2 years of mechanical maintenance experience.
- Local jurisdiction license: mechanical, electrical, plumbing
- Must have skills in forklift, electrical, hydraulic, crane, and overall general maintenance.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen upon offer.