Customer Service Representative
Availability: Both Full Time and Part Time (Minimum 3 days a week)
Start Date: Negotiable (Ideally as soon as possible)
Positions Available: 4 x Customer Service Representative
Benefits: Paid Training, Competitive Compensation, Bonuses, Travel Opportunities, Progression Opportunities and Social Events.
Customer Service Representative Key Responsibilities:
- Working with the Customer to handle any enquiries whist providing first class customer service
- Meeting with prospective customers and completing sales transactions
- Provide information about client products and services
- Referring customers to other departments to assist them such as accounts
- Adhere to all compliance and quality standards
- Work effectively as a team to create an effective and enjoyable work environment
Customer Service Representative Key Characteristics
Enjoying your job is one of the most important factors of taking a new role. Therefore, we are looking for Customer Service Representatives that are over the age of 18 with a great sense of humor as well as a friendly, outgoing and competitive personality.
Note: We are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
Next Step: Click Apply / Send your Resume today for consideration!