Senior Accountant Non-Profit
- $72,000 to $82,000 Yearly
What’s Awesome About Our Client?
- Provide direct support and make an impact in your community!
- Team that works daily with trust and intentions to serve out their mission
- Company and Board of Directors with a “Yes” culture
Why this job – SENIOR ACCOUNTANT:
An established non-profit organization is seeking a Senior Accountant to join their team. As the Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for all day-to-day accounting records, including daily entries, processing payroll, and handling all accounts payable responsibilities. The Senior Accountant will work closely with the Finance Director and program team leaders.
What You’ll Actually Do:
- Own the day-to-day accounting entries to track fund allocations properly
- Manage payroll processing and contractor compensation
- Work with CPA audit firm to prepare for annual audits
- Coordinate with program leaders to ensure budgets are accurately entered and managed
- Provide bank and investment account reconciliations along with assisting in month-end close in association with program and grant accounting
To Be Successful in This Role, You Will Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or a related field
- 3.5+ years of accounting experience within a non-profit or public accounting auditing non-profits
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Understanding of grant agreements and requirements & fund accounting
- Fun, collaborative, and curious work style
Where and How Much:
- Target Compensation up to 80K DOE
- Hybrid Schedule – 1 day in the Downtown office
- 401K w/match + 4 Weeks PTO + $750/Monthly healthcare stipend
Founded in 2000, J2T Financial Recruiting has collaborated with clients of varying sizes to successfully create thriving and effective teams. As a Rocky Mountain-born recruitment agency specializing in Accounting and Finance, we advocate for a variety of organizations and work with exceptional individuals in our local community.
Denver, CO 80202Denver, CO
Finance and Insurance
WebsiteView All J2T Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.