Do you have your BS in Accounting and an internship (or two) under your belt?
Are you excited to start your career in one of Denver's to growing industries?
Then read on...
This fast-growing company has promoted another key player from within and needs to hire! Work in a cool, casual office in the heart of downtown Denver! If you recently graduated in accounting and are looking for the chance to prove yourself, this role is a growth oriented position. You will be responsible for paying all vendors in a timely manner, and assisting the accounting department with various duties.
Scope of Your Responsibilities:
- Learn Accounts Payables from the ground up
- Vendor relations
- Ad hoc reporting
Successful Candidates will have:
- BS in Accounting (Finance okay too)
- Strong communication skills
- Accounting internship preferred, or some exposure to accounting in a volunteer capacity or school projects
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
- High level of integrity
- Driven, trainable & eager to learn
The Important Details - Location & Compensation:
- Downtown Denver - easy access by light rail or RTD
- Discounted parking option
- Target pay $43K/year + 10% target bonus (so potentially $48K your first year!)
This is an urgent need - so if you are qualified and interested, apply today!