We have a large FP&A project and could use some help! This role is expected to last for the next 3 - 6 months and will be working closely with the Director of FP&A.
We are a fun, fast-paced team and need someone who can jump right in. The ideal person will have expert level "data crunching" skills to move this P/E backed organization forward. You'll be working on day to day business needs as well as additional data requests on a critical project.
Scope of Your Responsibilities:
- Utilize expert level Excel to extract data from Dataflo, M3 and Legend to help facilitate needed business analysis; inventory trending, adapting forecast to usable operational data, MAT and quarterly trends
- Work closely with team to answer questions, and assemble details for presentation to internal and external stakeholders
- Be available for changing project priorities under the scope of FP&A
Successful Candidates Have:
- 4+ years of FP&A experience, ideally within a manufacturing or wholesale environment
- Big Data experience to include data mining and business analysis
- Expert level Excel and advanced Tableau, and MS Power BI
- Availability to start ASAP
The Important Details - Location & Compensation:
- SW Denver - in-office
- Contract for 3 - 6 months
- Pay based on relevant/related experience, up to $45/hour