J2T Englewood, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have at least 1 year of current Collections experience in a solution-oriented environment (driven to find a win-win, not just collect at check) and are looking for a position offering long-term growth and awesome benefits? Then this may be for you!
What Is Awesome About Our Client:
- Newly created role due to growth with a cloud-based SaaS company
- Autonomy to grow and pave your own path
- Strong mentorship and training program for career development
- Casual laid back office
Why This Job –Billing & Collections Specialist:
As the Billing and Collections Specialist for this exciting SaaS company, you will play a key part on the accounting team. You will have your hands in billing, collections, and be seen as the expert go-to person in those areas. This company has a strong training program for new hires and this is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing company!
What You Will Actually Do:
- Lead B2B Collections efforts via phone and email
- Setting up creative payment plans and ensuring timely payment terms are met
- Maintain long-term client relationships while still collecting payment
- Assist with all areas of Billing
- Reviewing all invoices for accuracy
- Answering any billing questions as they arise
- Process improvement surrounding the collections and billing functions
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1+ year of strong billing and collections experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
Where And How Much:
- Located in DTC (will return 100% in office after Labor Day)
- $58k - $63k/year
If you are ready to pave your own career path with a growing company, then apply today!
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at J2T