Why You'll Love this Company:
- Oil and Gas company focused on identifying market opportunities and creating wealth for employees and investors
- Work with a collaborative, close-knit team under exceptional leadership!
- Flexible schedule – every other Friday off
Why this job – Accounts Payable Specialist
As the AP Specialist you will be an important part of a small accounting team. You’ll be responsible for receiving and coding a heavy volume of invoice and working with vendors. You will also work alongside the operations team to set up new permits when drilling new wells
Scope of Your Responsibilities:
- Receive and code invoices – large volume!
- Code drilling/completion invoices for Engineer approval
- Review Workover/LOE invoices that come in from the field
- Work with vendors regarding outstanding invoices
- Set up new property numbers when wells are permitted
- Assist accounting team & controller on other projects as necessary
Successful Candidates Have:
- At least 1 year of experience as an AP Analyst in the Oil & Gas field
- Strong problem-solving skills and desire to make positive changes
- Prior experience in a small company that required flexibility and willingness to take on new tasks
The Important Details - Location & Compensation:
- Target salary $55k/ Strong Benefits / Good PTO / Every other Friday off!
- Highlands Ranch