J2 Medical Supply is looking to build a global team of hard-working and passionate commission-based medical sales professionals to assist in our growing efforts to combat COVID-19. Please note, this is a 1099 role.
J2 Medical Supply has more than 30 years of manufacturing, distribution and logistics experience serving healthcare organizations, government agencies, and Fortune 500 companies including Microsoft, Disney, and SONY. During the COVID-19 crisis, we have narrowed our focus to assist medical professionals, government agencies and employers get the much-needed protective equipment they need to protect and serve.
With full-time staff in the USA & China, our team takes pride in physically inspecting, monitoring, processing, and shipping orders with expertise and precision. We are a trusted and reliable choice for large quantity clients interested in a proven and reliable PPE supply chain.
Our current PPE products include:
- N95 Respirator Masks
- KN95 Masks
- 3-Ply Masks
- Custom Reusable Protective Masks
- Custom Single Ply Protective Gaiters
- Face Shields
- Hand Sanitizer
- Isolation Coveralls
- Level 2 & 3 Isolation Gowns
- Nitrile Gloves
- The Territory Manager is responsible for achieving a sales quota through the selling of J2 Medical Supply PPE products within assigned facilities and departments in a defined territory.
- Maintain current knowledge of competitor’s position in marketplace and implement selling strategies to combat them effectively
- Achieve sales goals set by Director of Sales and Senior Management
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of PPE, capital equipment, disposables, or medical devices
- Successfully introduce new products and indications to all staff members in the accounts
- Ensure customers are trained on the safety and the efficacy of products in our portfolio
- Understand market trends and analyze customer buying patterns
- Responsible for being up to date on developmental goals, sales territory objectives and administrative requirements
- Negotiate with and influence the decision-makers of the accounts about proposals, offers, terms and conditions needed to achieve relative sales objectives
- Stay up to date on healthcare compliance
- Standard rules and training around the code of conduct for all J2 Medical employees
- Necessary hospital credentialing may be required
- Develop and maintain relationships with key physicians, department decision makers and/or administrators within assigned territory
- Complete a Territory Business Sales Plan and review with manager monthly
- Be prepared to send in monthly sales forecasting to management team
- Successful completion of new hire training and competency assessments are required to stay in this role
Monthly Commission: $15,000.00 to $25,000.00
Work Remotely: Yes
- Minimum Experience: 1-2 years of medical sales
- Preferred Experience: 3-5 years of demonstrated success in medical sales
- Experience calling on hospitals, surgical Centers, Trauma, ED, OR, LAB, PCP
- Experience working with PC based applications (Windows, Excel, Word and PowerPoint) is required.
J2 Medical Supply, IncMedical Supplies & manufacturing