J2 Medical Supply is looking to build a global team of hard-working and passionate commission-based medical sales professionals to assist in our growing efforts to combat COVID-19. Please note, this is a 1099 role.
J2 Medical Supply has more than 30 years of manufacturing, distribution and logistics experience serving healthcare organizations, government agencies, and Fortune 500 companies including Microsoft, Disney, and SONY. During the COVID-19 crisis, we have narrowed our focus to assist medical professionals, government agencies and employers get the much-needed protective equipment they need to protect and serve.
With full-time staff in the USA & China, our team takes pride in physically inspecting, monitoring, processing, and shipping orders with expertise and precision. We are a trusted and reliable choice for large quantity clients interested in a proven and reliable PPE supply chain.
Our current PPE products include:
- N95 Respirator Masks
- KN95 Masks
- 3-Ply Masks
- Custom Reusable Protective Masks
- Custom Single Ply Protective Gaiters
- Face Shields
- Hand Sanitizer
- Isolation Coveralls
- Level 2 & 3 Isolation Gowns
- Nitrile Gloves
The Territory Director is responsible for high quantity PPE sales, providing leadership to the sales team and ensuring sales goals are achieved.
- The Territory Director is responsible for achieving a sales quota through the selling of J2 Medical Supply PPE products within assigned facilities and departments in a defined territory.
- Maintain current knowledge of competitor’s position in marketplace and implement selling strategies to combat them effectively.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of PPE, capital equipment, disposables, or medical devices
- Understand market trends and analyze customer buying patterns
- Stay up to date on healthcare compliance
- Standard rules and training around the code of conduct for all J2 Medical employees
- Successful completion of new hire training and competency assessments are required to stay in this role
- Lead the sales organization, while fostering a culture of accountability, professional development, high-performance, and ethical behavior.
- Ensure the team’s financial objectives are met and exceeded.
- Partners with senior sales leadership to identify opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Make recommendations for changing sales roles, coverage models, or team configurations in order to maximize sales productivity.
- Ensures sales reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the sales organization.
- Oversees sales compensation plan administration.
Monthly Commission: $30,000.00 to $40,000.00
Work Remotely: Yes
- Minimum Experience: 10+ years of medical sales
- Preferred Experience: 15+ years of demonstrated success in medical sales
- Experience calling on hospitals, surgical centers, trauma, ED, OR, LAB, PCP
- Superior communication and leadership abilities
- Experience working with PC based applications (Windows, Excel, Word and PowerPoint) is required.