Registered Nurse Emergency Room
- Posted: over a month ago
- $70 to $80 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental,
We are looking for highly organized, compassionate candidates to work in the job role of ER Registered Nurse. This candidate will be the first line of defense when responding to patient injuries, trauma, or allergic reactions. They are always prepared to respond to emergencies, assist doctors in emergency medical care, and ensure a high quality of nursing standards are maintained, among other duties.
- Being ready to respond and equipped to deal with a medical emergency.
- Quickly assessing patient needs.
- Treating critical injuries, allergic reactions, and trauma.
- Performing minor medical operations.
- Cleaning wounds.
- Drawing blood.
- Maintaining emergency room care standards.
- Assisting with insurance paperwork.
- Ensuring the efficiency of the patient check-in process.
- Displaying strong decision-making skills in emergency scenarios
- BSN Degree
- California Nursing License
- 2-3 Years experience in the Emergency Room Department
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
J.V.H Surgical Associates LLC.
250 N. 1st street blythe CaliforniaBlythe, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?